1. This course and associated material(s) delivered in any media form, is intended for people 21 years old or older who have no teeth at all, upper and lower and have no prohibitive dental related conditions or malformities beyond the loss of all their teeth.
2. Do it yourself dentures can not and does not promise, warrant, imply or guarantee that a person who buys this course will be able to make themselves a usable set of dentures, upper or lower. The successful application of this course is based on the belief that the average person with average skills and intelligence who applies persistence and patients will be able to eventually make a set of denture teeth.
3. Do it yourself dentures does not promise, warrant, imply or guarantee that any set of dentures, upper and/or lower, made by the purchaser of this course will be suitable for eating. This is based on the fact that many older people that have lost so much bone from the lower occlusial ridge will find it difficult to build a lower plate that exhibits satisfactory suction for the purpose of eating.
4. Denture teeth are not real teeth and as such Do it yourself dentures can not and does not promise, warrant, imply or guarantee in any way whatsoever, that the dentures a person may make for themselves will feel, look or perform like real natural human teeth
5. It is illegal to make dentures for any person other then yourself unless you are a licensed dentist.